Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dee Grossman has been the Executive Director of the Tuscarawas County Convention & Visitors Bureau since 1986. She currently lives in New Philadelphia and her core responsibilities include advocating for tourism with local, state and federal elected officials, creating policy, programs and marking initiatives for the Bureau as well as maintaining all of the assets of the organization.
- What’s the best part about working for the CVB? Everything!
- Why is it important to travel? Without travel, we only see today; with travel, we see the past and the future.
Partnership Development – email@example.com
Diane Lautenschleger began her career here at the Tuscarawas County CVB in 2013. Born in Winesburg, she now lives in New Philadelphia. As the face of Partnership Development, Diane routinely updates our partners on tourism trends, CVB opportunities and other networking and educational programs to boost partner attendance and revenue. She is available to write grants for our partners and works to encourage economic development within the county.
- What’s the best part about working for the CVB? Working with so many fantastic partners!
- Why is it important to travel? Travel enriches life with a great breadth of experience. Plus – travels grows our economy!
Group Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Levengood is a lifelong resident of Tuscarawas County and currently resides in New Philadelphia. As the Group Tour Manager, Julie works with Tuscarawas County tourism partners to create itinerary and tour opportunities to education groups, motorcoach companies, and tour operators from all over the country. Additionally, she attends several travel industry conferences throughout the year to promote Tuscarawas County tourism and receive education on the latest industry trends.
- What’s the best part about working for the CVB? Meeting new people and sharing our community with visitors.
- Why is it important to travel? Travel gives you the opportunity to explore new places and cultures and creates memories to last a lifetime.
Associations and Memberships
- Adventures in Northeast Ohio
- American for the Arts
- Camp Tuscazoar Mountain Bike Trial Project
- Dreamsville Downtown Development Committee
- Friends of the Tuscarawas County Parks
- Healthy Tusc Executive Board
- Heartland Travel Showcase Committee
- Heritage Ohio
- Historic Canal Dover Association
- Historic Dreamsville Association
- Historic South Side
- Kent State at Tuscarawas Performing Arts Center Program Advisory Group
- Leadership Tuscarawas
- Lucille’s Diner Advisory Council
- National Association of Sports Commissions
- Newcomerstown Chamber of Commerce
- New Philadelphia Business and Community Association
- New Philadelphia Rotary
- North American Travel Journalists
- Office of TourismOhio Stragetic Planning Group
- Ohio’s Appalachian Country
- Ohio Arts Council
- Ohio Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus
- Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition
- Ohio Has IT Group Tour Marketing Initiative
- Ohio Travel Association
- Schoenbrunn Advisory Council
- Sugarcreek Business Association
- Sugarcreek Community Arts Council
- Taste of Tusc Development Committee
- Tuscarawas County Bed & Breakfast Association
- Tuscarawas County Community Improvement Corporation
- Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce
- Tuscarawas County Local Arts Agency
- Tuscarawas County Parks Advisory Committee
- Tuscarawas County Public Library
- Tuscarawas Valley Heritage
- Twin City Chamber of Commerce
- US Travel Association
- Women’s Success Series