Taste of Tusc
Friday, March 16 • 5:30-8 p.m.
Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas
Tickets: $35 for adults, $5 children 5-16
Enjoy a night of food, drink and music at Taste of Tusc! Sample foods, desserts, wines and beers from some of Tuscarawas County’s finest and vote for your favorites. Buy your ticket now! All proceeds benefit the Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition and our efforts to establish the Towpath Trail and the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area.
Taste of Tusc includes:
• Sampling beers and wines from local breweries and wineries.
• Tasting entrées, appetizers, and desserts from local restaurants and vendors.
• “People’s Choice” awards for food, dessert, wine and beer.
• A complimentary stemless wine glass to the first 350 attendees.
• Great raffle prizes with gifts from across the Canalway.
• The chance to help us honor volunteers who have helped build trails in Tuscarawas County.