If you would like to contact individual staff members at the Convention & Visitors Bureau, please visit the Staff Page.
124 E High Avenue
New Philadelphia OH 44663
Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm (Closed Weekends and Major Holidays)
Visitor Kiosk: Seven Days a Week from 6am to 10pm
Phone & Fax
Local: (330) 602-2420
Toll Free: (800) 527-3387
Fax: (330) 602-2433
You can request our most current Travel Guide or other information on our Request Information page.
Partners are encouraged to submit information to our Calendar of Events on our Submit Information page.
Social Media Policy
The Tuscarawas County Convention & Visitors Bureau encourages questions, comments, and posts made on our social media platforms. To keep content focused on local tourism, we ask that all communications are made in a respectful manner, and that posters agree to the following conditions:
- Personal attacks and vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening, or harassing language will not be tolerated.
- Comments that contain any discriminatory or defamatory content based on race, religion, creed, color, age, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
- Comments with sexual content or links to sexual content will not be tolerated.
- Uploading or attaching files that contain content with you are not authorized to distribute, or files that contain viruses, malware, spyware, or other software that may damage another user’s computer or device will not be tolerated.
- Posting promotional or commercial content that is not visitor or tourism related will not be tolerated.
- Excessive repetitive posting will not be tolerated.
- Posts or comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for political office or for ballot issues will not be tolerated.
- All participants post or comment at their own risk and take personal responsibility for content shared.
Opinions expressed through public comments or postings from other organizations on our social media outlets do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Tuscarawas County Convention & Visitors Bureau. Any information posted is considered public information, and may be subject to monitoring by the CVB staff; this content may be removed, marked as spam, or the user may be banned at our discretion. By posting content, you grant the CVB permission to reproduce, transmit, display, or otherwise showcase your communications royalty-free.