Executive Director – email@example.com
Dee Grossman has been the Executive Director of the Tuscarawas County Convention & Visitors Bureau since 1986. She currently lives in New Philadelphia and her core responsibilities include advocating for tourism with local, state and federal elected officials, creating policy, programs and marking initiatives for the Bureau as well as maintaining all of the assets of the organization.
- What’s the best part about working for the CVB? Everything!
- Why is it important to travel? Without travel, we only see today; with travel, we see the past and the future.
Communications Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Rothacher has been working for the Convention & Visitors Bureau since 2012 and lives in New Philadelphia. Jesse’s core responsibilities include maintaining our website and promoting Tuscarawas County and area events through social media, press releases, our newsletter and more. He also oversees our lodging tax information, manages all office technology, the CVB’s grant program and in-house graphic design responsibilities.
- What’s the best part about working for the CVB? You get to meet a lot of amazing people.
- Why is it important to travel? You can’t live in this world and not be a part of it.
Partnership Development – email@example.com
Diane Lautenschleger began her career here at the Tuscarawas County CVB in 2013. Born in Winesburg, she now lives in New Philadelphia. As the face of Partnership Development, Diane routinely updates our partners on tourism trends, CVB opportunities and other networking and educational programs to boost partner attendance and revenue. She is available to write grants for our partners and works to encourage economic development within the county.
- What’s the best part about working for the CVB? Working with so many fantastic partners!
- Why is it important to travel? Travel enriches life with a great breadth of experience. Plus – travels grows our economy!
Visitor Services Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Teai Warner started working at the Tuscarawas County CVB in 2017. A livelong resident of Tuscarawas County, she recently graduated with honors from Kent State University at Tuscarawas with a Bachelors of Business Management. She is excited to learn about the tourism industry and can’t wait to showcase all Tuscarawas County has to offer.
Associations and Memberships
- Adventures in Northeast Ohio
- American for the Arts
- Camp Tuscazoar Mountain Bike Trial Project
- Dreamsville Downtown Development Committee
- Friends of the Tuscarawas County Parks
- Healthy Tusc Executive Board
- Heartland Travel Showcase Committee
- Heritage Ohio
- Historic Canal Dover Association
- Historic Dreamsville Association
- Historic South Side
- Kent State at Tuscarawas Performing Arts Center Program Advisory Group
- Leadership Tuscarawas
- Lucille’s Diner Advisory Council
- National Association of Sports Commissions
- Newcomerstown Chamber of Commerce
- New Philadelphia Business and Community Association
- New Philadelphia Rotary
- North American Travel Journalists
- Office of TourismOhio Stragetic Planning Group
- Ohio’s Appalachian Country
- Ohio Arts Council
- Ohio Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus
- Ohio & Erie Canalway Coalition
- Ohio Has IT Group Tour Marketing Initiative
- Ohio Travel Association
- Schoenbrunn Advisory Council
- Sugarcreek Business Association
- Sugarcreek Community Arts Council
- Taste of Tusc Development Committee
- Tuscarawas County Bed & Breakfast Association
- Tuscarawas County Community Improvement Corporation
- Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce
- Tuscarawas County Local Arts Agency
- Tuscarawas County Parks Advisory Committee
- Tuscarawas County Public Library
- Tuscarawas Valley Heritage
- Twin City Chamber of Commerce
- US Travel Association
- Women’s Success Series